Each year, Inman scans the universe of real estate companies, technology firms, individual innovators, successful agents, forward-thinking brokers, risk-takers and entrepreneurs. For this year’s candidates for the Inman Innovator awards, they chose 66 companies and individuals in six categories who are trying to change the industry.
The final winners will be announced at the Inman Connect conference at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square on Thursday, August 6 at 5 p.m.
The categories are:
- Most innovative real estate company
- Most innovative technology company
- Most innovative technology
- Most innovative marketing strategy, service or technology
- Most innovative agent/broker
- Most innovative association or MLS
To see the full list of categories and candidates, visit Inman.